VI Equicare Foundation Inc.
VI Equicare Foundation Inc. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote healthcare and healthcare education in the US Virgin Islands. The foundation has supported many students and local community organizations through scholarships, financial donations, medical equipment and supplies donations to hospitals and health centers and donations to health fairs.
VI Equicare Foundation Inc. 2022 Scholarship Program – Deadline for submission May 6, 2022
This year the Foundation will award five $1,000 scholarships to five students currently enrolled in medical school or accepted to or enrolled in a healthcare degree program. A completed application package must include:
- 500-word essay on the applicant’s vision to improve healthcare in the US Virgin Islands
- Curriculum vitae – one page maximum
- An official copy of applicant’s high school or college/medical school transcript
- Completed application form. Please click here to download the application
- Copy of government-issued ID
- Graduated from high school in the US Virgin Islands;
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0; and
- Be accepted to or enrolled in a healthcare program – acceptable fields of study can be found in the specialty drop-down list on https://viequicare.com/find-healthcare-provider/.